Support for the Common Core
As states begin to implement Common Core State Standards, Kaplan K12 Learning Services, LLC solutions will support educators with programs and resources aligned to both current state standards and these new expectations. Our learning experts are connected to the latest in Common Core State Standards development, and we continually update our offerings so that they are current, efficient, and effective.
Follow us at twitter.com to get the latest on Common Core State Standards and Kaplan programs and services that support educators.
Kaplan has an affordable solution.
Teach!(R) Strategies & Resources is an online toolkit containing a wealth of materials to support rigorous, differentiated, Common Core-aligned classroom instruction. Lesson-planning resources and assets for professional development are a click away. This smart, affordable investment supports all your teachers -- for only $1,900/year.
Kaplan's Teach! Strategies and Resources:
- Have crosswalks to state-specific and Common Core State Standards, helping educators to understand what students are learning and how they are performing in the context of both the current state standards and the new Common Core State Standards
- Incorporate rigorous content instruction and build higher-order thinking skills, helping increase student performance so they are ready to meet college and career expectations
- Give students clear strategies on how to bridge the gap between what they know and their performance on a range of standardized test questions
- Differentiate instruction through scaffolded learning and adaptive instruction
- Include robust, research-based tools for educators so they can evaluate student performance and increase their own instructional expertise